The eye of Horus represents more than just the pineal gland. Let’s dig deeper into how the “seat of the soul” represents 6 of our abilities. Knowing this, how does that cause you to evaluate the that each one impacts your connection to your soul? ⠀
For those of you who are about this life & understand the significance of symbols we just launched our newest line of AnkhLife Apparel. This is one of the few symbols that we use to represent who we are as a soul so that we can elevate from our physical body. Everything is available at ankhlifestore.com ⠀
🚨🚨 New Product Alert. Sea Moss, Bladderwrack & Burdock gives your body ALL 102 vitamins and minerals. I repeat 🗣 Sea Moss Bladderwrack & Burdock gives your body ALL 102 vitamins and minerals‼️ This is a 100% all natural herbal organic vegan product. 1 capsule a day will give you everything your body needs from iron, calcium, zinc, you name it. This triple threat blend can not be beat.
No more feeling tired, low iron , cold, dizzy, light headed, all these are signs of vitamin and mineral deficiencies. Just taking 1 capsules a day and you will be good to go unlike that fake multivitamin one Aday commercial that’s on television 📺 . This is the real Deal
Hurry and visit our store today while we have them in stock because this product will go fast www.ankhlifestore.com today by clicking the link in the bio to order your all natural herbal triple threat multivitamin.
Once you find yourself and fall in love, you will never want to loose that person ever again 💯@#ankhlife#love ...
Fasting for 3 days completely reboots the entire immune system, helps with inflammation, enhances heart improvement and blood pressure, lowers cholesterol, improves brain function, aids in weight loss cancer prevention, and more. Long story short. Fasting is super beneficial for your overall health.
If and when you do decided to fast make sure you are still getting all your vitamins and minerals. One of the best ways to get your vitamins and minerals is through sea moss. Sea moss has 92 or the 102 minerals your body needs. This should be taking everyday especially if your fasting
To order Sea moss visit www.ankhlifestore.com by clicking the link in the bio
ANKH TECHNIQUE - Visualise the Golden Ankh with the 3 main Chakras overlaid on top of it. The red dot at the bottom represents the Root Chakra, the green dot in the middle represents the Heart Chakra, and the Indigo dot at the top represents the Crown Chakra.
Normally the point of orgasm sends energy up from our Root Chakra and directly out of our Crown Chakra in a straight line out of our body. The biggest problem with this normal course of energy is that all of that enlightening momentum is completely lost after the point of climax, with only the residual chemicals left over that have been released by our brain to stimulate an incredible sense of relaxation.
The Ancient Egyptian Tantra aims to direct the flow of energy from the Root Chakra, through the Heart Chakra and upwards to arch through the Crown Chakra, and finally back down in the Heart Chakra to reconnect the energy in an infinite loop. This loop of energy aims to sustain the enlightening momentum of the orgasm into the circular flow of a loop through the highest of our Chakras.
In order to combine both the breathing and visualization parts, please follow the following mediation technique:
1) Take very slow and deep breaths, and concentrate upon controlling your breathing.
2) Whilst inhaling a deep breath, visualize golden energy shooting up from your Root Chakra and into your Heart Chakra. Breathe in to approximately 90% of the capacity of your lungs.
3) When this initial burst of energy meets your Heart Chakra, hold your breath and then shoot the golden energy out of your back and loop it up to your Crown Chakra.
4) Once this golden energy meets your Crown Chakra, explode open your Crown Chakra with a burst of Indigo light, and then proceed to trace those golden energies forwards in a downward loop to reconnect them with your Heart Chakra.
5) Just before the energies re-enter your Heart Chakra, breathe in the final 10% till your lungs are at 100% capacity to help the charged energies reconnect back into your system.
6) Slowly exhale in a very controlled manner. This is usually the most gratifying part, releasing your extremely charged breath and allowing the orgasmic energies to swirl through you ...