#theoreticalphysics medias

Posts tagged on #theoreticalphysics

Top Posts Recent Posts
Loading...

Top Posts

Follow @newsx.space
.
.
. 
Repost @physics_only_
• • • • • •
Sound is an energy that moves through a medium / substances in longitudinal, compression/rarefaction waves
.
Subscribe to physicsonly for more
.
Science Fun
@the_kingdom_of_science
.
.
.
Follow @newsx.space  beautiful? 🤔🌍👇
#space 
Comment below ⤵️.... #wormholes #amazonprimenow 
#spacetraveler #blackholeday #hawkingradiation  #stephen_hawking #coolsciencefacts  #physicsmemes #sciencefacts #theoreticalphysics #funnyscience #blackhole 
#chemistrymemes  #sciencetech #sciencememes #astrophysics_.

Follow @newsx.space . . . Repost @physics_only_ • • • • • • Sound is an energy that moves through a medium / substances in longitudinal, compression/rarefaction waves . Subscribe to physicsonly for more . Science Fun @the_kingdom_of_science . . . Follow @newsx.space beautiful? 🤔🌍👇 #space Comment below ⤵️.... #wormholes  #amazonprimenow   #spacetraveler  #blackholeday  #hawkingradiation  #stephen_hawking  #coolsciencefacts #physicsmemes  #sciencefacts #theoreticalphysics  #funnyscience  #blackhole   #chemistrymemes   #sciencetech #sciencememes  #astrophysics_ ...

Follow @newsx.space
.
.
. 
Repost @healingfacts
• • • • • •
“Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.” -Albert Einstein
▪️
As a holographic projection in the 3rd dimension, we experience time as linear, with the past, present and future happening in a sequence of events.
▪️
But if we step outside the 3rd dimension, the “past” can actually be the “future” depending on which direction you are going, depending on the order of events you perceive. Think of time like space, in that every event has its own coordinates, or address, in space-time. The malleability of space and time mean that two events occurring far apart might even happen in one order when viewed by one observe and in the opposite order when viewed by another observer.
▪️
Past lives are actually parallel lives happening in different dimensions. If you put all your lifetimes on a continuum, and you call the left end the past and the right end the future, you are just putting an array of lifetimes in order, in a sequence for you to comprehend.
▪️
Time is subjective to the observer, but objectively there is no such thing as time as everything is happening all at once, right now.
▪️
Follow @newsx.space  beautiful? 🤔🌍👇
#space 
Comment below ⤵️.... #wormholes #amazonprimenow 
#spacetraveler #blackholeday #hawkingradiation  #stephen_hawking #coolsciencefacts  #physicsmemes #sciencefacts #theoreticalphysics #funnyscience #blackhole 
#chemistrymemes  #sciencetech #sciencememes #astrophysics_
.
http://www.newsx.space.

Follow @newsx.space . . . Repost @healingfacts • • • • • • “Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.” -Albert Einstein ▪️ As a holographic projection in the 3rd dimension, we experience time as linear, with the past, present and future happening in a sequence of events. ▪️ But if we step outside the 3rd dimension, the “past” can actually be the “future” depending on which direction you are going, depending on the order of events you perceive. Think of time like space, in that every event has its own coordinates, or address, in space-time. The malleability of space and time mean that two events occurring far apart might even happen in one order when viewed by one observe and in the opposite order when viewed by another observer. ▪️ Past lives are actually parallel lives happening in different dimensions. If you put all your lifetimes on a continuum, and you call the left end the past and the right end the future, you are just putting an array of lifetimes in order, in a sequence for you to comprehend. ▪️ Time is subjective to the observer, but objectively there is no such thing as time as everything is happening all at once, right now. ▪️ Follow @newsx.space beautiful? 🤔🌍👇 #space Comment below ⤵️.... #wormholes  #amazonprimenow   #spacetraveler  #blackholeday  #hawkingradiation  #stephen_hawking  #coolsciencefacts #physicsmemes  #sciencefacts #theoreticalphysics  #funnyscience  #blackhole   #chemistrymemes   #sciencetech #sciencememes  #astrophysics_ . http://www.newsx.space ...

Follow @newsx.space
.
.
. 
Repost @particle_science
• • • • • •
The most extreme objects in the universe! 💫
From objects with so much gravitational force that not even light can escape it, to gigantic exploding stars! 💥
.
Quasars:
A quasar is an extremely luminous active galactic nucleus, in which a supermassive black hole with mass ranging from millions to billions of times the mass of the Sun is surrounded by a gaseous accretion disk.

Pulsars:
A pulsar is a highly magnetized rotating neutron star that emits beams of electromagnetic radiation out of its magnetic poles. This radiation can be observed only when a beam of emission is pointing toward Earth, and is responsible for the pulsed appearance of emission.

Black Holes:
A black hole is a region of spacetime exhibiting gravitational acceleration so strong that nothing—no particles or even electromagnetic radiation such as light—can escape from it. The theory of general relativity predicts that a sufficiently compact mass can deform spacetime to form a black hole.

Supernova:
A supernova is a powerful and luminous stellar explosion. This transient astronomical event occurs during the last evolutionary stages of a massive star or when a white dwarf is triggered into runaway nuclear fusion.

Wormholes:
A wormhole is a speculative structure linking disparate points in spacetime. A wormhole can be visualized as a tunnel with two ends at separate points in spacetime.

Hypergiant Stars:
A hypergiant is a star with an enormous mass and luminosity, It shows signs of a very high rate of mass loss. The exact definition is not yet settled. Hypergiants are the largest stars in the universe, usually larger than supergiants.
Follow @newsx.space  beautiful? 🤔🌍👇
#space 
Comment below ⤵️.... #wormholes #amazonprimenow 
#spacetraveler #blackholeday #hawkingradiation  #stephen_hawking #coolsciencefacts  #physicsmemes #sciencefacts #theoreticalphysics #funnyscience #blackhole 
#chemistrymemes  #sciencetech #sciencememes #astrophysics_.

Follow @newsx.space . . . Repost @particle_science • • • • • • The most extreme objects in the universe! 💫 From objects with so much gravitational force that not even light can escape it, to gigantic exploding stars! 💥 . Quasars: A quasar is an extremely luminous active galactic nucleus, in which a supermassive black hole with mass ranging from millions to billions of times the mass of the Sun is surrounded by a gaseous accretion disk. Pulsars: A pulsar is a highly magnetized rotating neutron star that emits beams of electromagnetic radiation out of its magnetic poles. This radiation can be observed only when a beam of emission is pointing toward Earth, and is responsible for the pulsed appearance of emission. Black Holes: A black hole is a region of spacetime exhibiting gravitational acceleration so strong that nothing—no particles or even electromagnetic radiation such as light—can escape from it. The theory of general relativity predicts that a sufficiently compact mass can deform spacetime to form a black hole. Supernova: A supernova is a powerful and luminous stellar explosion. This transient astronomical event occurs during the last evolutionary stages of a massive star or when a white dwarf is triggered into runaway nuclear fusion. Wormholes: A wormhole is a speculative structure linking disparate points in spacetime. A wormhole can be visualized as a tunnel with two ends at separate points in spacetime. Hypergiant Stars: A hypergiant is a star with an enormous mass and luminosity, It shows signs of a very high rate of mass loss. The exact definition is not yet settled. Hypergiants are the largest stars in the universe, usually larger than supergiants. Follow @newsx.space beautiful? 🤔🌍👇 #space Comment below ⤵️.... #wormholes  #amazonprimenow   #spacetraveler  #blackholeday  #hawkingradiation  #stephen_hawking  #coolsciencefacts #physicsmemes  #sciencefacts #theoreticalphysics  #funnyscience  #blackhole   #chemistrymemes   #sciencetech #sciencememes  #astrophysics_ ...

Follow @newsx.space
.
.
.
. 
Repost @spacerotation
• • • • • •
Astronomers Show Dead Planets Could Be 'Broadcasting' Radio Wave Signals Into Space.

Astronomers are planning a hunt for the relics of long-dead planets.
They just found a big clue in that search: The cores of dead planets can

Follow @newsx.space . . . . Repost @spacerotation • • • • • • Astronomers Show Dead Planets Could Be 'Broadcasting' Radio Wave Signals Into Space. Astronomers are planning a hunt for the relics of long-dead planets. They just found a big clue in that search: The cores of dead planets can "broadcast" radio waves for up to a billion years, according to a new study published by the Royal Astronomical Society. The waves are caused by interactions between a dead planet's core and the magnetic field of its dead star, known as a white dwarf. After a star explodes, it often strips the surrounding planets of their atmospheres and outer layers, leaving just the metallic inner core. That metal conducts electricity, creating a circuit between the planet core and the dead star that produces radiation in the form of radio waves. Scientists have known for decades that these planetary remains can emit radio waves. But this is the first research to establish a lifetime for those broadcasts - and it reveals that the signals last long enough for researchers on Earth to detect and study them. Follow @newsx.space beautiful? 🤔🌍👇 #space Comment below ⤵️.... #wormholes  #amazonprimenow   #spacetraveler  #blackholeday  #hawkingradiation  #stephen_hawking  #coolsciencefacts #physicsmemes  #sciencefacts #theoreticalphysics  #funnyscience  #blackhole   #chemistrymemes   #sciencetech #sciencememes  #astrophysics_ ...

Loading...

Most Recent

Wait, did we say might? That's right, based on NASA calculations, there's a less than 1% chance that a mile-long asteroid will collide with Earth, wiping out all human life, on March 16, 2880. Of course, that means there's a 99% chance humanity won't be wiped out. And as NASA is the first to admit,

Wait, did we say might? That's right, based on NASA calculations, there's a less than 1% chance that a mile-long asteroid will collide with Earth, wiping out all human life, on March 16, 2880. Of course, that means there's a 99% chance humanity won't be wiped out. And as NASA is the first to admit, "the upper limit could increase or decrease as we learn more about the asteroid in the years ahead." Also, relax, you'll be dead many centuries before that happens. ...

A 68 million-year-old DNA sample
retrieved from soft tissue cells found in a
recently excavated pregnant Tyrannosaurus
Rex fossil has led researchers at North
Carolina State University to produce the first
fully living dinosaur embryo in millions of
years.
The pregnant Tyrannosaurus Rex's DNA, that
was preserved in

A 68 million-year-old DNA sample retrieved from soft tissue cells found in a recently excavated pregnant Tyrannosaurus Rex fossil has led researchers at North Carolina State University to produce the first fully living dinosaur embryo in millions of years. The pregnant Tyrannosaurus Rex's DNA, that was preserved in "extremely good condition" according to experts, was introduced into the skin cells of a chicken, a modern relative to the Tyrannosaurus Rex. Follow for more... @galaxy________________________ #physics #particlephysics #quantumphysics #physicist #science #nasa #physicsfun #astrophysics #physicsisfun #physicsclass #ourthirddimension #physicsmajor #physicslovers #theoreticalphysics #cosmos #physicsoftheuniverse #universe #cern #astronomy #scientist #physicsstudent #physicstoy #blackhole #physicsjokes #physicsmemes #physicslab #physicslove #physicslover #physicsquotes #spacex ...

➡️ As of 5 July 2016, the United States Strategic Command tracked a total of 17,852 artificial objects in orbit above the Earth, including 1,419 operational satellites.
.
.
➡️However, these are just objects large enough to be tracked. As of January 2019, more than 128 million bits of debris smaller than 1 cm (0.4 in), about 900,000 pieces of debris 1–10 cm, and around 34,000 of pieces larger than 10 cm were estimated to be in orbit around the Earth.
.
.
➡️It's important that we launch satellites and rockets into space responsibly to ensure humanity's long term future in space 😄 🤔How do you think we can clean up space? Share your ideas in the comments 👇.

➡️ As of 5 July 2016, the United States Strategic Command tracked a total of 17,852 artificial objects in orbit above the Earth, including 1,419 operational satellites. . . ➡️However, these are just objects large enough to be tracked. As of January 2019, more than 128 million bits of debris smaller than 1 cm (0.4 in), about 900,000 pieces of debris 1–10 cm, and around 34,000 of pieces larger than 10 cm were estimated to be in orbit around the Earth. . . ➡️It's important that we launch satellites and rockets into space responsibly to ensure humanity's long term future in space 😄 🤔How do you think we can clean up space? Share your ideas in the comments 👇 ...

.

...