It’s been nearly two jam packed weeks of celebrating my union to my amazing husband. After our amazing honeymoon in Hawaii, I’m even more in love and more excited about the future we’re building together.
So much can happen in a year! Life can really be what you want it to be. I knew my prayers were being heard, but I wasn’t sure how and when they’d be answered. Jehovah showed out with this one! 📸: @shaylabehringer ...
🎨 Edited with @WIPresets 🖥 desktop version
👆🏼𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙞𝙤👆🏼
📷 Amazing photo @jordansantosphotography
Swipe for before and after!👉🏼
(𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙞𝙤👆🏼) ...
I’m Rachael and I like to hold warm mugs . . . but wait to drink the coffee until it’s completely cold!
If you’re new around here and read that thinking it was a bit strange, please don’t let me scare you away just yet!
It’s been awhile since I welcomed all the friends that have found their way to this corner of Instagram! And I just wanted to take a second and say hi! Thank you for being here and you are so loved!
I’m Rachael, the gal that holds a camera in her hand only 10% of the time, but can find a laptop in her lap the other 90%!
I’m a cold coffee drinker; iced caramel latte to be specific! I’ve tried so hard to be a warm coffee drinker, especially in these terrible cold temps, but somehow, it always ends up cold before I get more than two drinks in! Call me crazy, but I like my tongue to stay un-burnt.
I’m a Disney aficionado and always prepared to carpool karaoke or play guess that song! You play it, I’ll probably know it! Also, I totally believe Disney+ was one of the best inventions to date.
I help brides & brands excavate and document their story through a hands-on experience and intentional imagery so that they can share it with the world!
Ready to be friends? I thought so! Share with me your favorite Disney movie below and why it’s your favorite! Can’t go wrong with that, right? ...